Friday, November 9, 2007

"The Art Of Manifesting with a Treasure Map"

“ Either you create your life and live your own dreams or you'll become a pawn in someone else's.”
Barbara Pellegrino


Since 1994 I have been living a life way beyond my wildest dreams! Traveling the world with my Husband, the man of my dreams, living in “sun kissed” Hawaii, enjoying life’s limitless beauty and teaching my own workshops called, "Treasure Mapping Your Way to Success."

No one believed it was possible except my mother and I. We were the only ones who actually believed in my dream. And nowadays, the rest still shake their heads in amazement and wonder, how it all happened? Many still pass it off as.... “she got lucky!”

Let me tell you a little secret, IT IS NOT LUCK! Ask others who are living their wildest dreams. They will tell you it has nothing to do with luck.

Its a formula and the basic ingredients are desire, belief and having a clear picture in your mind.

We all create our own lives, including our good fortune and abundance. And Yes, it can happen for you and you can share it with the people you know and love, so it can happen for them also.

The three secrets to creating your goals, dreams, and desires; abundantly, delightfully and easily are, TLC:
1) T - Treasure Map.(Vision Board) A visual representation of your goals, dreams and desires.
2) L - Laws. Understanding the Universal Laws, especially Attraction.
3) C - Creation/Manifestation. Learning the Art of Manifesting.

Sometimes your goals and dreams will come to fruition quickly. Sometimes they may take a little longer and they always come at the perfect time. Having a completed treasure map activates the Law of Attraction and brings to fulfillment the Art of Manifestation.

Creating your Treasure Map will help you manifest whatever you want in life, because your extremely powerful, “creative mind” understands and works in pictures. Looking at your map will trigger your passions give your mind focus and laser beam clarity. Therefore your subconscious mind becomes programmed like a guided missile towards your goals and dreams, instead of just dwelling on and recreating your past!

Your Treasure Map is a visual representation of how you want your future to BECOME. Just like you have success pictures and photos on your walls at home. You will now have a map with clear and definite pictures that will direct your creative mind in manifesting your future.

Your history does not have to repeat ITSELF! Your past is not your future! Turn around, look at your dreams and move forward now.

You might say, I already have written goals. That’s great for the left side of your brain, but what about including the right side, the creative side? ADDING THE VISUALS, is the more powerful way to set your goals and achieve the dreams and abundance you want. The only limit is your level of desire, and your willingness to act.

I do not know of any other process that offers greater rewards relative to the actual effort exerted.

The map I made in 1994 is still bringing me great joys and wonderful adventures and I create new maps regularly to add to my fabulous and abundantly happy life.

http://www.treasuremapyourlife.com
Barbara
barbara@visionboards.net

From the reefs of Australia to the rainbows of Hawaii Barbara is a speaker, trainer, author and coach. She travels extensively and presents her workshop “Treasure Mapping Your Way to Success”, in Hawaii. Mainland USA and internationally. She is renowned for teaching people how to make their dreams come true. Barbara began her quest for living the life she loves, after studying and then teaching Mind Powers, she studied “Money and You” with Robert Kiyosaki and then earned her certification as a NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) facilitator and trainer. She continues in her quest to bring you the best!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am starting a World Treasure Map on Google.

Been treasure mapping for over thirty years now.

I put up a site on Google where people can participate if they want.

Right now I am treasure mapping for balance and peace. Soon I will work on the world's economy.

It is called "World Treasure Map". Everyone is welcome to contribute. I really hope they do.

This treasure mapping is becoming quite viral. I know about because I live in the same area as Unity Village.

It is the same method in a way that JC Penny, the people who started GMC, Ford, Sears, Disney Studios etc. used.

It is what Marion Kaufman, of Marion Laboratories did to start his company in KCMO. It works if you work it.

So glad you are putting this out. By the way, it is not magic, so the fundamentalists in Judiasm, Christianity, and Islam do not need to worry about there being a conflict there.

Adele said...

Hi

Are you on the path to ultimate life success?

Why leave it to chance? I highly recommend that you take this 60 second quiz and then check out your customised report that comes from it.

==> 60 Second Life Success Quiz (and personalised report)

I was shocked at how accurate the results were for me when I tried this quiz myself and I’m sure you’ll be impressed too.

Your report reveals things you need to know, customised for you based on your responses, so that you can manifest for yourself a life of wealth, love, health, success and more!

==> Go here for the 60 second life success quiz (and personalised report)

Enjoy and go well!

Kind regards,




.