Friday, November 9, 2007

AFFIRMATIONS and "TREASURE MAPPING YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS"

AFFIRMATIONS and "TREASURE MAPPING YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS"

Emile Coue (a French pharmacist and psychologist known as the father of applied conditioning) developed the concept of auto suggestion and gave this affirmation to all his patients, to say to themselves repeatedly through out the day:

"Every day in every way I get better and better"

Affirmations are small short easy, positively worded, sentences that you say to
yourself (self talk), to keep your mind focused on what you want from life. You can say them out loud, you can say them in your own mind, you can make them into a song in your mind, you can get your kids to sing along.

They are like self fulfilling prophecies. You probably already do a lot of unconscious self talk, why not make it conscious and choose the things you say to yourself ?

Why not be your own cheerleader? If not YOU who will be?

To affirm is to make FIRM, firm in your mind, firm in your life!

“For in the end we do not choose the life we live.......

WE LIVE THE CHOICES WE MAKE"

Affirmations should to be repeated many times over, like a song that got stuck in your mind. Remember the song ?..... "its a small world after all"... I have yet to meet someone who doesn't say to me:- "No! Don't say it, now its stuck in my mind and I'll be singing THAT #@!!%% song for the rest of the day!"

Now, its time for YOU to choose what you want to get stuck in YOUR mind!

You may wish to print these affirmations and read them to yourself. Please use the ones you like best, and / or design your own:

Miracle shall follow miracle, wonders will always be, I give thanks for this perfect day

I am always in the right place at the right time for the highest good of all concerned

I always say the right thing to the right person at the right time for the highest good of all concerned

This or something better happens for me now, for the highest good for all concerned

I am a great business builder and I have a really supportive team around me, now and always.

I see beauty all around me, my life is good,all is well

I am healthy,happy,wealthy and wise,now and always

Everything gets done easily and efficiently, now.

I love and trust myself, life is elegant and easy

I am organized and efficient

I am successful in all my endeavors

The Universe and My subconscious mind are my partners in Success

I attract success and abundance into my life now, easily and happily

There is plenty of time for everything

I enjoy my life and all I see,feel smell,taste and touch.

I am on the right path for me, now and always

Good things are happening for me now

I am safe in this world

You can create your own! You can add your name to them also and put your favorites on your Treasure Map.

E-mail me and I can help you word them...

If at any time you feel any resistance to these statements, then ask yourself a question:

"What would it be like, if..... (and then say the affirmation)"

Asking a question like this allows the mind chatter and resistance to drop away, and it enables your subconscious mind to accept your self talk and it will become like a guided missile to get you to where you are affirming.... as easily and quickly as it can!

Barbara
barbara@visionboards.net

No comments: