Sunday, March 16, 2008

I always dreamed of being an author...Now I am one

Since 1994 I have been living my greatest of Dreams, beyond what I had thought was possible. Even though I had a great career and was living a good life ... my biggest dreams and goals hadn't come true, until I made myself a treasure map, now referred to as vision boards. The work involved, to make your dreams come true, is no where near the great rewards you will receive, once you know how to create a treasure map and focus your mind. Trained in Mind Power, Barbara is a certified NLP (neuro linguistic programming) facilitator and trainer and now a published author with Dr. Wayne Dyer, Anthony Robbins, Michael Beckwith and Bill Harris in "Living in Abundance". Barbara conducts Treasure Mapping YOUR Way to Success, workshops and advanced classes in Hawaii, Australia and Mainland USA. Private coaching sessions are available by appointment.

No comments: